Monday, September 8, 2014

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Last day at the vineyard. I've seen the entire process of wine production, from the grapes on the vine to the finished product of wine. I was able to learn something new everyday and able to take away some tricks unrelated to wine production.

Yesterday was by far the toughest day at the winery. Other than the normal routine of punch downs and fermentation tests we processed, pressed and barreled. The whole crew was on top of their game. To see everything from beginning to end gives you a new understanding of how difficult this industry really is, and I'm proud to say I've been apart of it. Without my amazing father and his unwavering support I would never thought this was possible. I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment